There are at least 30 artists with this name:
1 A rapper from the United States
2. A rapper from the United Kingdom
3. A collaboration between Eddie Maduro, Roger Sanchez, Vivian Sessoms and Wayne Gardiner
4. An electronic/video game musician
5. A rapper from Czech republic (Hráč roku), member of YZO EMPIRE.
and many more
1. Logic, born Sir Bryson Hall II, is a rapper from Maryland. Logic is currently signed to Visionary Music Group and Def Jam Recordings.
Logic grew up at home without a father and was asked to leave his high school at the age of 16. He left home when he was 17 and has been working, writing, recording and engineering ever since.
Logic released his first mixtape "Young, Broke and Infamous" on December 15, 2010. He released his second mixtape "Young Sinatra" on September 19, 2011. This was then followed by "Young Sinatra: Undeniable" on April 30, 2012. "Undeniable" reached 50,000 downloads on datpiff.com within 24 hours of its release.
2. Logic was raised in Brixton, South London he has grown in a poverty driven environment. He is affiliated with the infamous P.D.C who are in the process of building a record label.
His solo career began through a record shop called ‘Deal Real’ which used to be located in Carnaby street. This is where he first performed to a crowd and the response he recieved made him continue on this path.
Since then he has supported the likes of KRS-ONE, Immortal Technique and Saigon to name a few.
Logic joined forces with an artist known as Lowkey. Together they form a duo called ‘New World Order’. This project was a idea, where we as a nation need to realise that the powers that be have a plan. An order by which they intend us to follow. With this project we suggest that we need our own order. Our own plan needs to be made so we can battle against the inevitable future
3. Logic is the recording alias of Edward Harrison who is responsible for the soundtrack for the Neotokyo mod of the video game "Half-Life 2".
No public release of the OST has been published but it's possible to hear some tracks on the Neotokyo website. Read more...